By using of the stop hand, you can read a maximum value with great ease. This tester provides a most useful accurate hardness measurement of samples with stress relaxation (the indicated value dropping immediately after pressing) or samples whose hardness cannot be read from start. You can also read the current indication simultaneously with maximum value with the help of the stop head.
Perfect for hardness check on narrow/ curved surface of quenched material Narrow/ curved surface can be measured by small diameter probe Hi durability - More than 1 million measurements. Measurement in just 2 seconds. Static loading method with Vicker indenter. Tiny indentation (approx. 0.1mm). Measurement is not effected by material/ mass of measuring base
• The MAX series is a tester with intelligence. As it can memorize the operated test sequence so that you don't have to re-set conditions to repeat the same test. • The MAX series is a load tester with built-in USB drive on it. • When used in production line, it is not necessary to bring a personal computer into the line. A USB Thumb Dirve with stored test result can be taken out from the tester to examine in other place.
• Auto turret allows one-touch operation for troublesome lens-indenter-lens changeover required in the measurement. • Large LCD touch panel with a clear display and back light can perform various data processing and other function • Loading mechanism with no fluctuation, “capable to hit aimed portion”, is highly evaluated. • Knoop hardness calculating functions can be changed over with a one touch panel operation. (HK diamond indenter is optional)
• Loaded with a LCD display with backlight. The hardness tester secures very clear and high visibility • After setting the reference load, the test load is applied automatically . (Manual start is also possible) • Reference load can be easily set with a bar graph display on the bright screen and electronic sound. More over, an error-preventing device is also mounted.
• The new function LCD Touch Screen Visibility and operation changed to a LCD Colour Touch Screen, In addition to conventional HV, HK measuring mode. • Fracture toughness (KC), Light Load Brinell, X-Bar, Cylindrical Correction were added into the measuring mode. • The turret can hold 2 indentor & 4 Objective Lens. • Wide test load range of 9 levels for Type A model & 12 levels for Type B Model. • Measuring unit and Minimum graduation can go to 0.01micron. • In LCD Model MMT-XLCD series saves space against CRT Monitor, provide clear image and also reduce eyes fatigue.
• JISC produces extremely low capacity spring tester that conform to highest Grade 05 of JIS B 7738. • This tester is meant only for compression spring to cater for Medical Industries, High End Branded Ball Pen Industries, Pogo Pin, Fax Scanner Machine Industries & etc.