- So far texture of foods is judge by human sense of mouth feel.
- The human sense is very important criteria but is has big problem.
- Definition is not clear and feeling differs from person to person. Texture Tester TEX-100 can visualize the fuzzy mouth feel with “numeric value” so that you can make objective judgment of the texture.
- For example, if you are manufacturer or server of the foods for children and elderly people, it is very important to check safety hardness for swallowing of such foods.
- Food Texture Tester TEX-100N can be used for researching the food texture that affect to palatability for developing food and for checking as if the food for dysphagia satisfies the criteria.
- It will be a good support for the quality control and inspection in the fields of food manufacturing processes
Food Texture Tester TEX-100N
The tester measures by compressing the food with jig that automatically calculate the data such as hardness and adhesiveness base on the texture profile analysis method
The tester can provide you the following measurement results. Hardness, Adhesiveness, Cohesiveness, Brittleness, Springness, Chewiness, Gumminess and Adhesive force.
- Texture test
- Jelly strength test (JIS K 6503 or minced fish)
- Compression test
- Tension test
- Peel test
- Simple Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
|Resolution||0.01N or 0.001N via Setting|
|Load Accuracy||±1% of Applied Load|
|Range Switch Over||Automatic 2-range Switch Over
High (100N) Range & Low (10N) range
|Resolution||0.1 mm or 0.01 mm via setting|
|Accuracy||± (0.05 + 0.0001L) mm where L is the measuring length|
|Test Speed||1～600 mm/min|
|Sensor Control||High performance servo motor and ball screw.|
|Protective STOP Function||Upper and Lower Limit Switches
Overload Stop Protection
Emergency Stop Button
Stop via STOP key
|Interface||USB-COM (for communication)
USB-MEMORY unit etc.
|Power Supply||Single Phase AC 100V～240V (50/60Hz)|